Is it possible to force the publishing of another user's unpublished changes to a confluence page?

Stewart Walker January 17, 2019

I work in a team that's distributed across timezones and a colleague in a different timezone has made changes to a Confluence page and hasn't published them. I need to see those changes so I can do my job but it will be several hours before she will be back online.

Is there a way for our Confluence admin to push her changes through so they will be published?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hi @Stewart Walker,

If your Confluence instance uses collaborative editing (which is the default) you just need to edit the corresponding page and press "Update". This will publish the shared draft - all edits no matter who did them will be published.

You should always check what has changed before publishing the page. This can be done in the editor as illustrated in the screenshot below:

Editor Actions.png

Best, Tobias

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events