Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to fill a form and email this form to a specific email id?

Rida September 23, 2014

Is it possible to include forms in confluence and then send an email to a given email id once it has been filled by someone?

3 answers

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2016

To bring an "alternative answer"

----

You can easily setup a form with our add-on (which means not natively but with the help of an add-on)

We develop an add-on called ConfiForms for managing data forms in Confluence, It has 60+ field types to choose from, multiple ways to show your data, has functionality to send captured data via email, notification, create JIRA issue from captured data from Confluence and many other options.

Our listing on marketplace can be found at: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.confiforms/server/overview

A specific tutorial on how you can send email from a form with captured data

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2014

Not natively.  

But there is at least one plugin that does this - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.formMailNG

Disclaimer here - I work for Adaptavist.  I did use form mail before I started with them, but I don't want to be seen as advertising!  There may well be other ways to do this, with combinations of macros and other plugins etc.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

I don't work for Adaptavist and I would have suggested the same add-on.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

I don't work for Adaptavist and we use this add-on.

dana headley May 28, 2020

Can you add images to the outgoing email?

0 votes
Rida September 24, 2014

Hi guys,

thank you for your time and replies. I actually know about this add on and was looking for a Non add on solution (something that could be done using default confluence and not buying plugins or add ons). 

I managed to find out how to do it making a html form and just including it in the html macro buy wanted to know if I can create a form inside confluence without special add ons.

Thank you anyways. Have a good day.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2014

I asked the chap who wrote the initial version, and he said the reason he wrote it was because you could not do this in Confluence natively at all. Things have moved on since then, but he still can't think of a way to do it without any plugins.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events