Is it possible to duplicate space hierarchies?

Robert Dorsett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 10, 2016

Is it possible to duplicate space hierarchies in Confluence?  The most recent answer seems to be from 2013 and points to an unsupported plugin.  This should be a core feature.  My company wishes to create a master space template–including both static and modifiable content--then duplicate and migrate it to business groups for further customization.  As it exists, the only practical situation is a 40-step mess which involves downloading the space, changing the space key in a text editor, etc.

3 answers

2 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016
0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2016

This was recently marked as Fixed in the yet-to-be released Confluence 6.0. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2814

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2016

I use "Copy Page Tree" plug in with many smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events