Is it possible to create a list of pages that indicates where the current page was included?

Bob Do August 28, 2017
With the Include Pages Macro you can embed pages into another page. This is partly used for dynamic text modules. Is it possible to display in a list where the integration takes place?

1 answer

0 votes
Manleen Johar August 28, 2017

You can use the following approach:

1. Add the same label to all the pages in which the Include Page macro is used.
  2. Use Content Report Table macro to get the list of pages.

Bob Do August 29, 2017

Is there another way without labels?

Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2017

I only know of the projectdoc Toolbox to provide such a feature for Confluence Server (see Use Display Table for Transclusion References). I'm one of the authors, so my view on possible solutions is heavily biased ;).

But I assume you are looking for a solution based on Confluence native tooling where your work to change existing pages is minimal? This would not be the case with the projectdoc Toolbox since it requires to use its macros.

Bob Do August 30, 2017

One way is to use the search macro and "Title of excerpt page" AND macroName:excerpt-include*.

Another way for searchterms woud be nice like the content by label macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events