Is it possible to change the colors of items on a page?

shawn.carsten December 17, 2021

I'd like to change the color of certain categories on my pages based on what the current status is.  Is that possible in Confluence?

The idea is that the information required at each status would have a different color and therefore be easier to identify what needs to be filled out at each status.

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2021

Maybe take a look at the status macro. And if you are on the server/DC edition, then take a look at this article:

Getting-Started-with-User-Macros-Writing-a-Wrapper-Macro 

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

Hi @shawn.carsten

What are you using to identify the status of a page? are you using a specific macro?

Thanks

shawn.carsten December 21, 2021

@Fabian Lim At this point, I was hoping to reference text from a table that I added to the top of my confluence page.  I'm brand new to confluence, so I don't know what other pre-built macros are out there, or if I can create my own macros somehow.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events