Is it possible to bring the donut pie chart jira into confluence?

Deleted user February 8, 2019

The standard pie chart in confluence are awful.  I want to be able to bring in the donut pie chart gadget into confluence. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2019

@[deleted]

1. Utilize the "chart from table" macro.
  2. Insert the table into that macro
  3. Edit the macro parameters to get your doughnut

x.jpg

z.jpg

g.jpg

- Jonathan

Deleted user February 12, 2019

Hey @Jonathan Smith you are correct sir it is a donut and i looked at this. Unfortunately the white padding around the graph is insane and i dont think i can adjust that. It also doesn't break out the sections of the chart below like it does in jira. 

That being said. Does anyone know of any other charting macros available i could look into?

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

Hi Scott,

Did you try to play with chart width and height parameters? Also you can turn off 3D option and see if it helps. Could you attach a screenshot to see what white padding the chart has. 

Deleted user February 12, 2019

Yes I did and it helped a little but was still not very appealing. 

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2019

You can always manage your content in JIRA and post screenshots in Confluence.

0 votes
Rosa M Fossi March 26, 2019

I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to find "chart from table" option.  I'm on confluence Cloud.  Also trying to use the "new confluence"

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2019

Chart from Table macro is a part of Table Filter and Charts app. So the app should be installed in your Confluence instance first.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events