Is it possible to add labels in template to How-to and Troubleshooting templates?

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2018

Hi,

I'm hoping to confirm whether something I'm seeing in Confluence Cloud is true for others, and if it is a change from past behavior.

I'm our site's Confluence admin, and I'm pretty sure that in the past, when Space admins modified the out-of-the-box Atlassian How-to and Troubleshooting article templates at the space level, they had the ability to add additional labels. 

Right now, I'm not seeing the option to add labels to these two templates, either at the Space level or at the Global level.

Are others able to add labels to these templates? I've attached a couple of photos, one showing the option to define a label on a new template, the other showing an attempt to modify the How-to article template, with no label option.

Thank you!

Sharon

labelmod.jpegnolabel.jpeg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2018

I am seeing the same behavior. Alas I don't see a way around it.

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2018

Thanks, Davin!

0 votes
yaniv_shoshani October 1, 2020

Hi Sharon,

It just moved to another location on the upper right corner of the Edit screen -  see below:

lablesadd.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events