Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add gadgets or custom chart?

kkarthiii29 October 26, 2021

Am trying to beautify my confluence page with the custom chart and html editor page; when i try to add its getting add but in macros i can't see those even i can't add gadgets as well. Is any other way to do the process?

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2021

Hi @kkarthiii29 ,

Maybe you need to show Jira custom charts in Confluence? I've found two separate apps: one is for Jira and the second one is for Confluence.

Or do you want to create beautiful charts based on the dynamic Confluence macros such as Page Properties Report?

Can't really get what custom chart/gadget you need.

Our team develops the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app that supports all the tabular dynamic Confluence macros (Jira Issues, Page Properties Report, Content Report Table, etc.) and allows you to create pretty dashboards right in Confluence.

Here are several examples of the Jira dashboards that you will be able to create on your Confluence pages (Burndown chart, Velocity chart, etc.) and here are some examples how you can amplify and visualize your Page Properties Report with the help of our app.

kkarthiii29 October 29, 2021

Thanks for your reply. Is that possible to add gadget/dynamic chart on confluence not depends on JIRA? Existing macros has different macro but it has standard colors and functionality

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2021

Do you mean the standard Confluence Chart macro?

It really doesn't support Page Properties Report macros or dynamically changing CSV files via a URL. 

If this is the case, then you also need to check third party apps - again your may check out Table Filter add-on and its Chart from Table macro that is more flexible, customizable and supports dynamic data as well.

kkarthiii29 October 31, 2021

How to implement/add-on stillsoft to my confluence page

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2021

You need to be an administrator of your Confluence instance - you'll got a 1 month of free trial of the app, so you may install it and decide if it really suits your needs.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

Hi @kkarthiii29 

Please find the documentation for supported Custom Charts or Gadgets

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-gadgets-to-add-dynamic-content

Thanks,
Pramodh

kkarthiii29 October 26, 2021

Hi Pramodh,

Am not able to add gadgets from other macros such as custom charts; could you please guide me out for the exact Getting Started link

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

May I know what exact Gadget are you looking at 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events