You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
If i highlight text in Confluence it is possible to create a Jira issue.
Is it possible to add required custom fileds to the view in Confluence?
If i try to create a issue this error appears:
The required Work Package Link field is not available in this dialog.
There is a workaround for the issue:
1. In order to use the function, first insert the Jira macro at the point where the Jira ticket is to be created ( + Icon → Jira-Issue/- Filter ) or highlight some text in view mode, and wait for the 'create Jira issue' popup at your mouse pointer.
2. In the window that opens, select the project for which the ticket is to be created and set Work Package as the task type.
3. at the point where the error message is displayed: Click on Create your task in Jira:
4. create the ticket, fill in mandatory fields, link with Project Link of the project.
5. click on Create - In the created Jira ticket, copy the ticket shortcut out of the browser address bar.
6. now paste the Jira macro into Confluence again, and copy the link from the address bar into it and click on 'Insert' at the bottom.
The link will then be translated as a ticket key.
7. In edit mode, the ticket is now displayed as a gray field.
If you save the page, the ticket is displayed with an icon in the reading area and as a link in the upper page area.