Is it Possible to View My Team's Atlassian University Progress/Badges?

Mariya Rybak October 13, 2021

I'm the site admin for my team that's using Confluence Cloud.

Is there a way for me to check my team's progress in the Confluence Fundamentals course (and other courses) in Atlassian University? I've built out a page in our shared Confluence environment and asked people to check themselves off on action items for their name, but I'd prefer to just be able to look at their direct % (especially if they haven't yet completed/started the training course yet).

I tried reaching out directly to Atlassian Support and haven't heard a response almost 1 month later since contacting them; all I see is a "we're working on it" status on my support request, but haven't heard from anyone directly.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

2 answers

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Mariya Rybak 
No, there is no such functionality available in University or in Confluence where you can check your team's progress on the training courses. Unfortunately you will have to rely on the Atlassian Support for their response on the ticket you have raised. Hopefully someone gets back to you or take a look at this thread for help.

Mariya Rybak October 14, 2021

Unfortunate, but thank you!

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2021

Hi @Mariya Rybak

Is this a specific plugin that you are using?

Thanks

Mariya Rybak October 14, 2021

@Fabian Lim  No, not using any plugins (also not sure which part would have the plugin).

The courses I'm referring to are in Atlassian's portal for learning their tools here:

https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/861302-confluence-fundamentals

https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/812282-confluence-content-management

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events