Is WebHooks available in confluence?

karthick tgi January 11, 2019

Hi Team,

I am using trail version of confluence.

I tried to create a simple Confluence WebHook for another application through rest api service or atlassian portal. There's an admin page to add WebHooks for JIRA, but I don't see the same for Confluence.

Please let me know if it is possible or not.

If possible then how can we achieve.

Thanks and regards
Karthick

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

I'm excited to announce that webhooks will be available in Confluence 7.7.0 for Server and Data Center. 

Registering a webhook can be done through the UI or using the REST API. 

You can check it out right now in the Confluence 7.7 Beta, or take a look at the documentation:

Webhook support is also available for Confluence Cloud - see https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/modules/webhook/ in the Cloud developer documentation. 

strac test July 5, 2023

Hi Rachel,
I can't find the webhooks registration page on my Confluence settings page. Is it moved elsewhere?

Like Yen likes this
Yen July 6, 2023

Same issue here. How do we find the Confluence Webhook setting page? Thanks.

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2019

Hello Karthick,

Webhooks are not available for Confluence at this time. We do currently have a feature request open for this:

I recommend that you vote on and watch the case. Our developers look to these cases when prioritizing which bugs and feature requests to work on. For more information, have a look at our Implementation of New Features Policy.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out!

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2020

Hi @karthick tgi !

You can try to use Webhook Manager for Confluence Cloud. It provides an easy way to manage and administer Confluence webhooks.

Thanks.

Sincerely, Vadim [StiltSoft]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events