Is Navitabs Broken?

Natalie Charles April 27, 2021

As a project manager who recently managed to have the Navitabs (in page tabs for Confluence) add-in purchased and installed in our Cloud Confluence instance, I expect the product to not break the literal day after installation and verification that it's working, so that I can continue to increase productivity and efficiency with our documentation and reporting in Confluence.Navitabs - Not Working - 27Apr2021.jpg

Is there any information about this?  And, yes, I've uninstalled the Child Tab macro and reinstalled with no success.  Says it can't connect: "id.atlassian.com refused to connect" as the specific error message.

3 answers

1 vote
Deleted user April 28, 2021

Hi @Natalie Charles

We are very sorry about this error - this must have been a very frustrating experience.

Could you please open a bug report on our Support Portal so that our team can look at this and provide support?

Best, Cora

0 votes
Natalie Charles April 29, 2021

Ha!  Forgot to respond here.  Working with bitvoodoo in their Jira Customer Support view.  Thanks...resolution is pending...

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi Natalie

Edit: Cora was faster. :)

I encourage you to get in touch with us so we can assist you solving this issue.

Best Regards
Nick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events