Is Karma Plugin affecting confluence Tip macro format?

I noticed that after installing Karma Plugin the content of the confluence Tip macro is now centered and I am not able to change it back. Is there any other report on that? Is that a bug?

Can I disable Karma to see if that is really affecting tip? (I don't want to loose the already karma points that our team has, can I disable and enable keeping the information)

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I found the answer in Communardo website

A CSS definition causes a wrong layout of the Confluence 'Tip' macro. This issue will be fixed in the next release.

For the moment you can use the following workaround:

Insert this stylecode into your global Administration > Stylesheet section to fix the styling.

body .success {
color: #333;
text-align: left;
}
#givemedalcontainer .success {
color: green;
text-align: center;
}

Detailed information is available at the ticket: KARMA-121 - KARMA breaks Confluence 'Tip' macro - OPEN

Hi Fabian,

good to see, that you've found your answer already.

Just to let you know: you can disable and even uninstall Karma and will not loose your Karma points, badges, medals.

Greetings

Stephanie Hoffmann
Communardo Support

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

505 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you