Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Gliffy Glitching?

Mary March 24, 2022

I'm experiencing extreme slowness with Gliffy along with a number of other issues:

• When I select on an object, hold CTRL+Click to click on a second object, everything appears fine. When I click on a third object, nothing happens. It's almost like Gliffy froze.
  • When I click on an object and then use the keyboard arrow button to move the object, nothing happens
  • When I click on an object and drag my mouse in an attempt to move the object, it disappears
  • I have tried the Undo button and CTRL+Z, nothing happens

I have refreshed the page, closed out of the page, closed the browser... when I re-load Gliffy, I get the same problem.

1 answer

1 vote
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

Hi Mary! 

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with Gliffy lately. The tags on this post indicate that you're on server — would you mind emailing support with your Confluence + Gliffy versions? The address to use is support@gliffy.com. They may be able to advise on whether this is an update issue.

Best of luck!

Samie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events