Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Confluence integrated with Service Now?

M_ B_ July 6, 2021

Am I able to export data from Service Now into Confluence conveniently? 

If so how can I do that? 

2 answers

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2021

Hello @M_ B_ 

probably you can use the Service Now API to export the content. Maybe our solution "iFinder Confluence Search" will also help you. Here you have the extended possibility to search and find Service Now content centrally from Confluence. With the integrated iFinder Search Macro you can also store a dynamical, predefined list of Service Now search results on a Confluence page. This eliminates the need to maintain duplicate content in two systems.

Best

Robby

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

"Integrated" - no.  That's a word that really has no meaning.

This is not something we can directly answer.

Yes, you can export from Service Now and import stuff into Confluence.  All our computers can talk to each other properly nowadays.  I think the more important question is about what you want to share?  Could you explain that?

M_ B_ July 7, 2021

I need to export entries from Service now into Confluence in an organized list of entries. I don't see a function in Service Now to export into a csv file, or into a table in Confluence. Any of those two ways would be ideal.

Thanks 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

I'm afraid you're going to be stuck if you can't export the data from Service Now.  Or provide some other way of getting it out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events