Is Confluence 6.14 supported with Artifactory 6.8.3, Bamboo 6.8, Bitbucket 6.0, JIRA 8?

Neha Lourenco March 1, 2019

Planning to upgrade all the Atlassian products but unable to find the proper compatibility matrix.

Is Confluence 6.14 supported with Artifactory 6.8.3, Bamboo 6.8, Bitbucket 6.0, JIRA 8?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2019

Hi @Neha Lourenco , 

what you have to worry about when integrating different Atlassian products is the ApplicationLinks compatibility. This page will give you all a nice matrix showing which versions are compatible with each other.

Basically if you have all the latest versions of the products, you will not have any compatibility issues.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Neha Lourenco March 5, 2019

Hello Alexis,

Thanks. The information was helpful. But it does not mention anything about Artifactory, Postgres and Tomcat. Can I use any latest version for these 3 products?

Please let me know the details or links if you have any.

Once again, appreciate your help!

Regards,

Neha David

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2019

Hi @Neha Lourenco , 

for PostGres and Tomcat, you can find this information in the Supported Platforms page.

For Artifactory, you will need to check this with them directly, they are not related to Atlassian as far as I know.

--Alexis

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events