Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iranian customers can't open Confluence pages

Samo Jurdik February 21, 2018

Is Iran blocked? Isn't it an overreaction to sanctions? 

Sanctions have been lifted. 

Please enable access from Iranian IP addresses. We have customers there and they can't reach our documentation.

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

Hi Samo,

U.S. law prohibits Atlassian, an Australian corporation with offices in the United States, from providing access to our products and services to organizations or End Users located in the following countries and regions; Crimea Region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan.

Therefore, it is not possible to permit access via those countries.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

Samo Jurdik February 21, 2018

Thanks for a fast response.

As per my information, sanctions against Iran have been cancelled. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

Hi Samo,

Could you refer to me where you found this information? 

The U.S. nuclear sanctions against Iran were lifted, but the other sanctions remain in effect, including those that prohibit U.S. companies and U.S. persons from engaging in most transactions involving Iran.

I hope that clarifies things for you but let me know if you have any questions.

Shannon

Dara Vakili
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2023

@Shannon SI am a UK customer with a UK company. I am transiently in Iran and unable to work because of this. Can you please consider that paying customers with legitimate non sanctioned countries and organisations may legitimately be on business in those countries?

Jessica krogstadt February 16, 2024

Is there an updated Sanctions list?

0 votes
Jessica krogstadt February 16, 2024

Is there an updated Sanctions list for your products?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events