Inviting Users

Aaron Zercher April 22, 2022

I just started a free confluence account for up to 10 users. I was able to send invites to everyone and they end up going into their inbox. However, one user their invite goes into the spam filter regardless of allowing it or not. My question: How can I send this person an invite link through Teams or send them email from my email address?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2022

Hi @Aaron Zercher and welcome to the community!

You can do that by using invitation links with expiration date. You can read more here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-create-shareable-invitation-link/qaq-p/1472909

• You have to have setup a basic product to give access to new users.
  • Then you send the link you create (read the above post)

The bad thing though is that this link is sharable. Meaning this user can re-send the link to other people as well. And you might end up with more than 10 user. 

newusers.png

invites.png

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2022

@Alex KoxarasThank you for getting back to me. I found the link and I hope it works. I will mark your reply as the answer when I confirm it works.

Thanks,

Aaron

@Aaron Zercher it will work :)

However, make sure to delete this link when your job is done, just to make sure that no one else will be invited to your instance.

0 votes
Aaron Zercher April 22, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_Thank you for getting back to me. I found the link and I hope it works. I will mark your reply as the answer when I confirm it works.

Thanks,

Aaron

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events