Internal error in confluence password reset.

Bob31415 February 18, 2019

I followed the password reset link that was sent to me after clicking on 'forgot password' on the confluence login page. However, when I enter a new password there, the error message

'An internal error occured' appears. How do I resolve this?

1 answer

1 vote
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2019

@Bob31415  

I suspect that your account is  possibly locked. You  will  have to  contact  your Confluence admin  to  enable your account  or  please show us  the log error message you  are getting

In  case  of confluence  server  log  files should be here <confluence_home_directory>/logs.

Bob31415 February 18, 2019

You can find the error message in the screenshot. Its german for 'An internal error occurred while trying to change your password.'

confluencePRError_LI_Moment_Moment.jpg

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2019

@Bob31415  I think  you should contact your Confluence administrator to  check  your  account. You  account  is probably disabled.

Good luck.

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events