Integration with Harvest Forecast

Stefan Ferguson October 14, 2018

I know Jira integrates with Harvest on time tracking, but does anyone know of a 2-way integration with Harvest Forecast on utilisation and planning?

We use Harvest + Forecast for budgeting, planning and timetracking as a single team member can have a single cost rate but several billable rates under different roles, such as midweight on some projects and senior on others.

Would love to know if anyone's found a single solution via Jira to manage team utilisation, project budgeting and velocity, time tracking etc?

Please get in touch!

1 answer

0 votes
Oguzhan Cansever November 15, 2019

I would also like to know if there are possibilities. We plan and estimate our resources in Harvest-Forecast and track efforts in Harvest. 

Stefan Ferguson November 15, 2019

Hi Oguzhan, 

I haven't found anything yet.

However, Tempo looks like a great solution in principle. You can use it to set up work parcels like Forecast, but track time AGAINST that work parcel, which solves the current disconnect between planned time (Harvest Forecast) and actual time (Harvest Time Tracker). 

However, Tempo's functionality to track work parcels against the same individual with different roles - like a developer who could be billed as a midweight or senior depending on the project - is only available on JIRA Server, not JIRA cloud.

If it was available on Cloud it would be a game changer for my agency...

Like Deleted user likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events