It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Integration with Harvest Forecast

I know Jira integrates with Harvest on time tracking, but does anyone know of a 2-way integration with Harvest Forecast on utilisation and planning?

We use Harvest + Forecast for budgeting, planning and timetracking as a single team member can have a single cost rate but several billable rates under different roles, such as midweight on some projects and senior on others.

Would love to know if anyone's found a single solution via Jira to manage team utilisation, project budgeting and velocity, time tracking etc?

Please get in touch!

1 answer

I would also like to know if there are possibilities. We plan and estimate our resources in Harvest-Forecast and track efforts in Harvest. 

Hi Oguzhan, 

I haven't found anything yet.

However, Tempo looks like a great solution in principle. You can use it to set up work parcels like Forecast, but track time AGAINST that work parcel, which solves the current disconnect between planned time (Harvest Forecast) and actual time (Harvest Time Tracker). 

However, Tempo's functionality to track work parcels against the same individual with different roles - like a developer who could be billed as a midweight or senior depending on the project - is only available on JIRA Server, not JIRA cloud.

If it was available on Cloud it would be a game changer for my agency...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

How To: get the most out of the new Confluence navigation and Home

Hi Community, Elaine again from Confluence Cloud Product Management. Most of you have used the new Confluence navigation and Home for some time by now. Not sure what changed or just want to lear...

314 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you