Integrated Activity Stream

Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2013

I have a JIRA (5.2) and Confluence (5.1) instance integrated with each other, and all working hunky dory apart from one thing.

When I update anything in Confluence (or JIRA), it appears within the activity stream of JIRA on the dashboard - all good. However whenever I update anything in JIRA it does not appear in the activity stream on the main dashboard of Confluence - not so good.

Any ideas why / how I can get JIRA updates showing in Confluence's activuty stream on the dashboard?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2013

Looks like if I insert an activity stream onto a page (within Confluence) that I can have it display updates from Confuence and JIRA, however at present it does not seem possible to update the default activity stream on the dashboard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events