Yes, I think you should be able to do this.
Let's go through the process:
1. First, you should place the cursor on the desired place on the page where you want your anchor and choose "Other macros":
2. Using the search option you should locate the "Anchor" macro:
3. Then we name our anchor to refer to it later and insert it:
4. Here we have our macro inserted on the edit view:
5. To create a link to the macro we highlight the text and press "Insert link" (Ctrl+K)
6. Choose "Advanced" and write the name of the previously created anchor:
And that is pretty much all. Now, when we click the link we're repositioned to the right place on the page:
Note, that you can also create link anchors to other pages or even spaces.
Hope it helps.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events