You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Yes, I think you should be able to do this.
Let's go through the process:
1. First, you should place the cursor on the desired place on the page where you want your anchor and choose "Other macros":
2. Using the search option you should locate the "Anchor" macro:
3. Then we name our anchor to refer to it later and insert it:
4. Here we have our macro inserted on the edit view:
5. To create a link to the macro we highlight the text and press "Insert link" (Ctrl+K)
6. Choose "Advanced" and write the name of the previously created anchor:
And that is pretty much all. Now, when we click the link we're repositioned to the right place on the page:
Note, that you can also create link anchors to other pages or even spaces.
Hope it helps.