Index pages no longer created in new spaces?

Running Confluence cloud.

Recently I started to notice that for new spaces created I no longer get the automatic index page and shortcut when I use the blueprint for meeting-notes or decisions.

The blueprint for the index page exists but never seems to be created automatically anymore. I can of course add them manually but I thought this was a quite nice time saver. 

To my knowledge there isn't even any configuration to turn this feature off.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour? Or can give some pointers where to look to fix this?

1 answer

1 vote

Hi Johan,

I've had a look, and it appears this is a known bug:

It was reported about 2 days ago, so we don't have a lot of details yet, so please do watch that case so you can be updated of any changes, including available workarounds. It will also help if you vote on it so we can keep track of the users who have run into the issue.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Thanks. Seems like it should be an easy fix so let's hope it gets addressed in a maintenance update shortly. Having the entire blueprint index templates broken seems to me a bit more than minor issue.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,804 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you