Index pages no longer created in new spaces?

Johan Persson October 12, 2017

Running Confluence cloud.

Recently I started to notice that for new spaces created I no longer get the automatic index page and shortcut when I use the blueprint for meeting-notes or decisions.

The blueprint for the index page exists but never seems to be created automatically anymore. I can of course add them manually but I thought this was a quite nice time saver. 

To my knowledge there isn't even any configuration to turn this feature off.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour? Or can give some pointers where to look to fix this?

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2017

Hi Johan,

I've had a look, and it appears this is a known bug:

It was reported about 2 days ago, so we don't have a lot of details yet, so please do watch that case so you can be updated of any changes, including available workarounds. It will also help if you vote on it so we can keep track of the users who have run into the issue.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Johan Persson October 13, 2017

Thanks. Seems like it should be an easy fix so let's hope it gets addressed in a maintenance update shortly. Having the entire blueprint index templates broken seems to me a bit more than minor issue.

Michael Lichtenstein January 9, 2019

It's January 2019 and this is still an issue.  When will it be fixed?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2019

Michael,

The bug I'm referring to in my reply was closed in favor of this one:

With the amount of cases it seems to be generating, I believe it's only a matter of time. Could you please assist by commenting on that bug with your findings, and placing a vote? That helps us to know how many users are negatively affected by the bug in order to properly prioritize the case.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Shannon

Samuel Polito November 18, 2020

Was this Meeting notes Index page issue resolved?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events