Include macro – autocomplete not working

Dalibor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2018

Hello,

I want to use an Include macro on a Jira page to include page from another space.

Included page = the one I wanted to show in another space, i. e. the source; including page = the one on which I wanted to show the included page.

I did this with one page successfully. I started writing the space name and page name, and the autocomplete identified the desired page and was correctly displayed. Include successful.

I tried to do this with another page: from the same space, included to the same space. The including as well as included pages have the same access rights as for the previous example. However, the page name was not offered in the autocomplete.

I suspect this has to do with indexation (?), as names of the older versions of the included page were suggested. If I included these older versions, the page was not displayed on the including page and wrote: "The included page could not be found." However, it was still offered in the autocomplete, and the actual version was not.

Thank you for any suggestions :-)

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events