Include labels in page properties report?

Liz Lawson August 22, 2023

I'm using a Page Properties Report to generate a list of articles. We use labels on the articles for easy topic discovery. I want to include the labels (as clickable labels) in Page Properties report. Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2023

@Liz Lawson

Are you looking for something like this?

Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 10.52.06 AM.png

Hi Kian - yes, pretty much that. Probably all tags on one line for space saving, but that's not a deal breaker.

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2023

@Liz Lawson

I just added the "related labels" macro as one of my page properties.

Oh I see. Unfortunately that doesn't fit the bill - that macro shows all labels from related pages (defined as pages that have common labels with the current one). I just want to show labels from that actual page

Fiona Porteous
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 21, 2024

@Liz Lawson, did you ever get an answer to this? I've got the same question and, like you, am stalled at this point. I just can't seem to find a way to display the list of labels associated with a page against that page. There must surely be a way to insert JUST the labels for that page into the Page Properties? Surely???

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events