Include Page macro does not retain SPACEKEY prefix

Jeff Olchovy December 9, 2018

I am attempting to create a document that uses multiple 'Include Page' macros that all reference other documents in the same space.

More often than not, these fail to work and I see the following error materialize in my view: "Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found."

When this happens, I edit my page and the macros such that I input the correct SPACEKEY prefix followed by a colon before the document title that I wish to include. After I do this, the macros work correctly.

HOWEVER, on subsequent page visits, the change to the macro does not persist and returns to its original state without the SPACEKEY prefix and the errors reappear.

Any help resolving this issue would be appreciated as I have to manually edit the page before every view or export.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2018

Hello Jeff,

What you’re describing with the Include page macro not keeping the Spacekey:page persistent seems to be a defect in the product. You should not have to edit the page and re-enter the SpaceKey each time you want to simply view the page.

With this said, there are 2 bug requests what have been placed which seem similar to the issue you’re reporting. You can find the bug requests here:

CONFCLOUD-56386
CONFCLOUD-64794

Please let us know if these apply similarly to the issue you’re describing. If they do apply to your issue, please vote and watch them for future updates.

If they do not, I will open a support case on your behalf for this issue to be addressed.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events