It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Include Page Macro, not able to use sub pages in space

Hello, I would like to use information on some pages and have that information be repeated in other space pages.  It seems that the Include Page macro would do this for me and it seems to work when I did a small test.  The information to be repeated is on a sub page in the space and when I try to enter the address its not listed.

dcc2.JPG

dcc1.JPG

The url address is /display/DCC/1.0+Plans

When I enter the following a not found message appears.

dcc3.JPG

How do sub pages get entered?

Thank you,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer Community Leader Dec 18, 2019

The way the page include macro works is you put the macro on a page where you where you want to include the content from another page. You don't need to put the page hierarchy information into the macro. You just put in the page name. Since page names must be unique within a space there is no need to specify anything other than the page name in the macro.

Thank you, of course I was trying to do it the hard way.

Like Nithin_Balachandran likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Bring information from GitHub into Confluence

I’ve got a couple of questions for you. Do you write technical documentation? What about technical documentation that references code and files from GitHub? In this article you will learn how to in...

32 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you