What I'd like to do is display the status of a particular JIRA ticket in a Confluence table cell. Using the JIRA Issue/Filter macro, I've set up the Display Options as such:
The problem is that when it's displayed in the table, it automatically includes the "Status" header - and all I want to display is the actual status "DEVELOP".
Much thanks in advance for any guidance you may be able to provide!
Since it's a particular JIRA issue... I'd recommend you to use the option 'Display as: Single Issue'. This way you won't have the table's header. Though, more details of the issue will appear, such as, issue type, issue key, description and status. None of the options are configurable.
Just be aware that when using 'Display as: Table', the header cannot be hidden.
Please let us know if this helps you. :)
Thanks for the feedback. I had tried the "Display as Single Issue" but, as you point out, that option doesn't allow you to select the fields to display either - so I get the issue number and summary along with the status, which isn't what I'm looking for.
It would be handy to be able to configure the display to only the specific data fields you want from the JIRA issue.
But you can using display view as table. But you will have the header. :/ I'd suggest you to visit 'Got Feedback?' page (click in this button at the bottom of your JIRA instance) and share your suggestion and give feedback for improvements directly to our developers in this case. :) please let us know if you need any further assistance. :)
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs