Importing Jira records in Whiteboard

Maria Del Rosario Gonzalez April 24, 2024

I have noticed the import from Jira functionality in Whiteboard is a bit limited.  For example, if I want to import more than 10 records returned from a filter search, I need to go to each page to select the records displayed and then repeat on the next page.

Also, it appears that filters using ScriptRunner are not recognized.

Is there consideration in the product roadmap to correcting these limitations?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Ditchfield
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your feedback on the Jira Issue Importer for Whiteboards. We’re not currently looking at adding these capabilities but we are always looking to iterate and improve. I’d recommend creating a JAC ticket so that you can stay up to date on the prioritisation of these improvements. This way we can also track the appetite of of our Whiteboard users for these suggestions too!

Maria Del Rosario Gonzalez April 26, 2024

Thank you!  I see a great potential for this product so looking forward to iterative improvements from you and your team. 

Lucy Dilts April 30, 2024

@Emily Ditchfield The information you provided is incorrect.

There isn't a limit on the number of Jira issues that can be imported. When selecting the issues you wish to import from our Jira import modal, simply navigate to the next page/list of issues and continue selecting issues to import

1 vote
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2024

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events