Imported Word into Confluence shows Image but not when using Scroll Document

Rory Dalzell April 11, 2023

I have imported a Word document into Confluence, shows images but when I generate a Scroll Document using the Document Toolbox only the image markers is showing 

2023-04-12_16-45-24.jpg

The wording above the icon is from my imported document

What do I need to do to see the image - is it because the Scroll Document is in the Progress (State)

2 answers

1 vote
Johanna Linaker _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2023

Hi Rory,

I'm from K15t, the vendor behind Scroll Documents. If you reach out to our app support we could take a closer look at this. You can send an email to: help@k15t.com

Cheers,
Johanna (K15t).

Rory Dalzell April 12, 2023

Thanks Johanna, I have done this

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Hi @Rory Dalzell and welcome to the community,

If you are telling us that you can view the images without a problem on your confluence page, but when you try to export the page using a 3rd party app, the image brakes, then I believe that you:

• Should either search for an option when exporting the page OR
  • Contact the vendor's support for help 
Rory Dalzell April 12, 2023

Thanks Alex, I have gone back to K15t

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

@Rory Dalzell when you get an answer from K15t, post the answer here, if it's applicable for other users, in order to help them! Thanx!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events