Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import many excerpts in one command

l.mgebrishvili September 7, 2023

Hello, I am interested if I can name several excerpts with similar names and export them to another page by one command? 

1 answer

0 votes
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2023

@l.mgebrishvili In general a single excerpt-include macro can only display a single excerpt from a single page so if you want to display multiple excerpts then you'd need multiple excerpt-includes. What exactly do you want to achieve so we might be able to suggest a workaround? Are these excerpts on a single page or across multiple pages? 

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2023

If you are open to third-party apps there are a couple of options that you may consider:

Hello Sayed, thanks for your answer, I will try to explain my goal.

On one page (named Project1) I have multiple tasks within this project to be performed by Role1 , Role2, etc. On a second page (named Project2) there are other tasks to be performed by Role1 , Role2, etc.

on a summary page for Role1 (named Role1 tasks) I need to summarize all tasks to be performed by Role1 collected from Project1 and Project2, 

on a summary page for Role2 (named Role2 tasks) I need to summarize all tasks to be performed by Role2 collected from Project1 and Project2, 

and so on. 

Tasks within Project1 are given this way:

Role1 - detailed description of a task1;

Role1 - detailed description of a task2;

Role2 - detailed description of a task1;

Role2 - detailed description of a task2;

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD