Import Flare documents into Confluence wiki

Hi Sarah,

I am trying to import flare content in wiki. Do you have any advise how to go about it? I have millions of pages (all my projects) to be migrated to wiki as i want to use wiki as our authoring solution.

Also, i have been wondering if there is any good way to export content from wiki in formats supported by Flare? Is it advisable to do so. We have in-house scripts to produce HTML output from wiki.

Thanks,

Pooja

3 answers

Hi, Pointing to a two year old issue will not help. There is no response on that from Atlassian either. I know there are people who have already acoomplished this goal. Our question is if you know of a possible way to do it. if not, a simple answer could be there is no way to do it as of now and share if you have any such plans for future.

hello Pooja,

I think Flare files are not directly imported into Confluence wiki

Check this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-18210

Please Close this issue. i donot see any option to close this issue.

Closing this issue as your request.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

400 views 17 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you