Images within html not loading

Eimantas Puscius January 12, 2018

Hello all,

I have created a page within Confluence, containing the html macro. Within the macro I have links directing to images, which I have used as icons. Until recently these images were working fine, however they no longer display properly when other people open the page.

Has anyone had any similar problems, or could perhaps suggest any solutions?

Many thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2018

Hello Eimantas,

It depends on where the links are pointing. When you say other users aren't able to open the images, does it mean that they are still loading for you?

It may be that the user themselves don't have access to the server that hosts the images, or that something in your Confluence server is blocking them.

You can try using Developer Tools in your browser to see what the issue is, and see if it works for other users, from other browsers, and other machines, but I don't believe this to be a Confluence specific cause.

Regards,

Shannon

Eimantas Puscius September 12, 2018

Hello Shannon,

You were in fact 100% correct. It was simply the case of the users not having the access to the pages where the images were hosted.

Thank you very much for your help.

Eimantas

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2018

Eimantas,

You're welcome! Happy to help.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events