Images added to blog posts disappear when published - how to correctly add images?

Cooper Marcus April 23, 2018

I'd like to add images to my blog posts. I've tried two ways, both of which result in the images disappearing when I publish the post.

I've added by clicking the paperclip icon, and I've added by dragging and dropping the image. In both cases, the image appears correctly in the editing interface, but when I publish the blog post, the image disappears (note that is is still attached to the post, when I view the list of attachments, but it does not appear in the post where I placed it). 

Normally, in Confluence pages, I'd click the image icon in the editing bar to insert images - but that icon does not appear in my blog post editing toolbar. 

1 answer

0 votes
Cooper Marcus April 23, 2018

Note that when I export the blog post to PDF, the images appear correctly. When I view the "View Source" option from the ... the images also appear correctly.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2018

Hi Cooper,

Sorry to hear you are running into this, it's a recently opened bug in our Cloud offering: Images are not working in new blog posts. Please watch the linked bug report for resolution.

Thanks,

Ann

Cooper Marcus April 25, 2018

The bug was addressed, and this problem has been resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events