Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images Failing to Load

Emerix _Administrator_ January 22, 2021

We've noticed recently that random images on random confluence pages on one particular space are missing and not loading (error message 'Failed to load'). 

Space root has the old version editor (Legacy). Page with image error, the new. 

Confluence status page indicates operational and no incidents reported. 

Any help with this?

Thanks!

Romina

3 answers

1 vote
Emerix _Administrator_ January 25, 2021

Hi Bill,

nop... I created a support ticket for this. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks again for your answer.

Kieli Wei March 18, 2021

Hi Emerix, do you know if you already have a response to the support ticket? I am experiencing the same issue with images failed to load

Emerix _Administrator_ March 19, 2021

Hi Kieli,

Check out if the image you fail to see has been uploaded directly on that page or is actually attached to a different page. May be you are facing this issue because you don't have access to the page to which the images are uploaded (restrictions are inherited to children pages). If that were the case, these are two possible solutions: add the users that need to access these images on the restrictions applied to the desired pages, or upload the desired images directly on the affected page. 

Hope this helps.

Romina

mickael moreau March 23, 2021

Hi Emerix,

I have the same issue. The workaround is to remove picture and uploaded again.

It is not a good solution because I lost my history pictures

Regards

Mickael

Emerix _Administrator_ March 23, 2021

Hi Michael,

try raising a support request and provide as much information as possible. Maybe it is a particular problem on your instance and hopefully you´re offered a different solution.

https://support.atlassian.com/

Regards

Romina

0 votes
Emerix _Administrator_ January 22, 2021

Hi Bill, yes, Chrome, Edge, etc. and all users with access to that space (Producto Emerix 6.x).

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

are there differences in how the images were inserted into the page (for example, just pasted). or in the file type?

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Do all users and different browsers see the same issue?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events