Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Images Failing to Load

We've noticed recently that random images on random confluence pages on one particular space are missing and not loading (error message 'Failed to load'). 

Space root has the old version editor (Legacy). Page with image error, the new. 

Confluence status page indicates operational and no incidents reported. 

Any help with this?

Thanks!

Romina

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Bill, yes, Chrome, Edge, etc. and all users with access to that space (Producto Emerix 6.x).

Bill Bailey Community Leader Jan 22, 2021

are there differences in how the images were inserted into the page (for example, just pasted). or in the file type?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Bailey Community Leader Jan 22, 2021

Do all users and different browsers see the same issue?

Hi Bill,

nop... I created a support ticket for this. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks again for your answer.

Hi Emerix, do you know if you already have a response to the support ticket? I am experiencing the same issue with images failed to load

Hi Kieli,

Check out if the image you fail to see has been uploaded directly on that page or is actually attached to a different page. May be you are facing this issue because you don't have access to the page to which the images are uploaded (restrictions are inherited to children pages). If that were the case, these are two possible solutions: add the users that need to access these images on the restrictions applied to the desired pages, or upload the desired images directly on the affected page. 

Hope this helps.

Romina

Hi Emerix,

I have the same issue. The workaround is to remove picture and uploaded again.

It is not a good solution because I lost my history pictures

Regards

Mickael

Hi Michael,

try raising a support request and provide as much information as possible. Maybe it is a particular problem on your instance and hopefully you´re offered a different solution.

https://support.atlassian.com/

Regards

Romina

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,694 views 7 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you