If an action item is completed, how can I automatically remove it from the action item list

I generate an action item list from meetings with owners and due dates.

When the owners complete the action items, they click on the check box and add a comment for the action item that was completed. The completed action items stays on my action item list.

Is there a way to automatically move the completed action item to another page/space, so that only the open action items are visible to my team?

-Ajit 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Ajit,

The task items listed in your Meeting Notes will be removed from the individual users' tasks in their profiles

The checkbox will be updated on the Meeting Notes, but the task itself is not removed from there, because the text is part of the notes you made. This is to keep record of the tasks having been assigned, and so you know which ones were completed, visually. 

I hope this clears up things for you, but do let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,169 views 4 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you