It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

If Atlassian's confluence or jira products are breached, is Atlassian required to notify impacted customers?

Stanley St-Fleur Mar 11, 2015

I'm working with a client (big financial company) and their information security leaders asked about Atlassian's data breach policy.  This is a prerequisite before we can facilitate broad adoption with the client and potential vendors.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Mar 11, 2015

I'd raise this with Atlassian Cloud support directly, so you can have a proper dialogue with them and get definitive answers.  (Although someone from Atlassian may well comment here, a support request will definitely get you a response and possibly a lot faster)

1 vote
Boris Berenberg Community Leader Mar 11, 2015

I would recommend you start by looking at: https://www.atlassian.com/security for more info

Also, is your question about cloud or on premises implementations 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

2,171 views 11 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you