Icons are missing in the editor toolbar

Open Europa Wikis Team August 3, 2016

With the 5.10.3 version of Confluence, most of the icons are missing in the editor toolbar:

icons-missing-editor-toolbar.jpg

Any idea to solve this?

5 answers

0 votes
Derrick Hardison September 22, 2016

Thanks for the update! We don't happen to have that plugin, but I did go ahead and remove a couple recent ones that we did install most recently. I believe that may have fixed our issue as well. I'll have to go back and see which ones may have been our culprits. I may also see if earlier versions of those plugins have the same issue.

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2016

It was a "conflict" with the 'Labels Cage' plugin v 3.0.6. So we downgraded to the v 3.0.5.

0 votes
Derrick Hardison September 14, 2016

Did you ever figure out what is happening? I just started having the same issue in 5.10.3

0 votes
Open Europa Wikis Team August 3, 2016

Thanks Sebastian for your feedback.

Indeed we use a reverse proxy, however there is no (404) network error in the logs.

When we restart the server, all the icons are displayed. Then, something makes them missing. Maybe a plugin?

0 votes
Sebastian Bicchi August 3, 2016

Do you use a reverse proxy? Can you enable Developer Mode and see if there are errors (404 in Network or Console Error)? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events