IIs there a way to setup a alert when the month over month number changes by a certain percentage?

marcus huewitt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2024

I have a page with a table which is 14 by 12 on it. I am putting data in each column (which are months of the year).  I would like to have an alert if the data placed in the new column changes by a certain percentage from the previous column number.

Ex:

Row 1would be labeled data center. It has 12 columns. Each column represents one month of the year. The first column would be January and would have the number 50 for vulnerabilities. The second column would be February. It would have 200 vulnerabilities. I would need the alert to see what is the percent change month over month. If it's over, let's say 20%, then the alert would be sent.

1 answer

1 vote
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

It's possible.  However, the approach would be different with datacenter vs cloud.

On datacenter, I would use something like Scriptrunner (I usually avoid naming addons, so you're welcome).

In the cloud, I would attempt to get Automations to do it.

marcus huewitt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2024

Can you post some examples on how to.  My team said we are using it on hybrid way. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events