Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wrote a post for the community which briefly appeared then disappeared.

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

I wrote a post for the community which briefly appeared under articles then it disappeared. There was no explanation and I am now wondering if it was something I said or what? 

It took me all afternoon to get the facts right and now its gone. It doesn't even appear in my drafts. 

Please help!

2 answers

0 votes
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

Hi Shannon, 

That was the page. It has since been put back. I understand you have an over eager spam control. I tried deleting this post, but do not have delete rights. 

Thanks,

Mike

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2019

Hi Mike,

Thank you for confirming that. We're working with Khoros to help improve our spam control, but in the meantime we are keeping an eye on our spam folder and removing anything that doesn't belong there throughout the day.

There's unfortunately no ability to delete here on Community, but moderators are able to move threads to a private collection in case you need to hide anything.

If you run into anything in the future that needs to be hidden, please let one of us know, and we can help you out.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2019

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Do you know what the name of your article was? Only certain users have permission to write articles, did it go into discussions, perhaps? 

I found that you wrote this one post, but I'm not able to find anything else:

If you can tell me what the name was and the day you wrote it, I can try to find it for you.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events