I would like to import a custom Word template. Can that be done?

Maryellen Litt_e October 27, 2020

The ultimate goal is to export Spaces to Word into a format that more closely resembles our final product (in Word). 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

Hi @Maryellen Litt_e,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You can customize the PDF export to some extent, but for the word template you would need an app. I have used Scroll Word Exporter at my previous job to export using our internal templates.

Maryellen Litt_e October 27, 2020

Thanks, Mikael!

We have scroll Word Exporter. I guess where I'm actually stuck is importing our template into Confluence. I need to upload a .data.(?)  How do I go from .dotm to .data?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

You can download the template that comes with Scroll, just go to Space Settings > Add-ons > Scroll Word Exporterand click Actions ••• > Download

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2020
Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events