I would like to export all our spaces in confluence in PDF format

Muhammad Shiraz Alam Khan May 24, 2022

I got the task from my manager that I have to weekly export and save pdf and if needed print all. I found this documentation from Atlassian to export a single page or complete space in pdf format https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/export-content-to-word-pdf-html-and-xml-139475.html 

That is enough for one space but I would like to do it for all spaces. Doing one by one will take a lot of time! is there any way I can export all spaces in pdf in just 1 or 2 clicks or any script for this?

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

There's no bulk export like this.  Mainly because it's not needed.  Why does your manager want a pile of pdfs they're never going to read?  (If they do intend to read them, why don't they just look at Confluence?  It's easier to read than a static pdf, and not obsolete as soon as you look at it)

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Muhammad Shiraz Alam Khan ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

No, It has to be done one by one. I dont think we have any such option. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events