Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to replicate excel sheet data in to confluence but with a search?

KRC August 7, 2017

So, I do have an excel with data and right now am using excel filters to search data, but now i want to use confluence and add excel data to one of the page or within a page and use confluence search so that it automatically filters business keywords and display appropriate columns and its data .

We would like to be able to search by one of the columns, such as XYZ and have it list all the cells/tables that have XYZ included which is signified by some cell data.

1 answer

1 vote
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2017

Hello Charan,

You can use Office Excel macro to display your excel sheet in Confluence. To filter this sheet you can use Table Filter macro (also you an use Pivot Table macro to aggregate it and Chart from Table macro to visualize it). 

KRC August 7, 2017

That's good to know, Will work on it and get back with questions if any. Thanks, Andrey Khaneev

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2017

Will be glad to help you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events