I want to integrate Jira with SAP, SAP Fieldglass, ServiceNow, and Treentis.

Somasekhar Rao May 16, 2023

I want to integrate Jira data center with SAP, SAP Fieldglass, ServiceNow, and Tricentis.

Please suggest the steps to how to proceed.

3 answers

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2023

@Somasekhar Rao hello. I think that your use case calls for an out-of-the-box solution with advanced features. If you're open to the idea of a 3rd party tool - check out ZigiOps. It can connect the systems in question in no time and without the need for additional coding, sync their data (it can be tailored to sync the data you want), and keep them up-to-date in real time. You can try ZigiOps yourself, to see if it fits your needs - free and non-binding.

BR, Diana (ZigiWave team)

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hello @Somasekhar Rao 

Can you describe what you mean by integrating those tools with Jira? For example, are you looking to make data from those tools available in fields? Or do you want something in those tools to trigger an action in Jira?

Somasekhar Rao May 17, 2023

I need to integrate with jira data center with these SAP and SAPFIELDGLASS. ServiceNow, tricentis. Data will be flow from these tools to Jira.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

If you need data from those different tools to be available in Jira custom fields, Elements Connect could help.

Elements Connect allows you to connect to multiple different datasources and to query those datasources in order to populate the options of Jira custom fields. You can create dependent fields or make queries dynamic by using the Velocity functions and conditions. To quickly get an overview of how to configure the app and how to configure queries, take a look at the getting started guide.

Like G subramanyam likes this

Hi @Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_ 

This one is to connect filed wise. I have multiple fields in my application. I want to integrate entair application to jira. Please suggest the steps to know which type of connectors needed between the two applications(Jira to SAP,SAPFIELDGLASS, ServiceNow and Tricentis. What are the scripts need to be run if required.

Regards,

Somasekhar A

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2023

It's not clear what result you expect from "integrate entire application to Jira". What kind of research have you already done? Have you identified some apps on the Marketplace, and installed and tried them? Have you searched Community to see if other people have already discussed these kind of integrations? What about the documentation or forums for the applications you mentioned? Have you found any suggestions there? This kind of research are the steps I would suggest to find the connectors you need.

Somasekhar Rao May 22, 2023

I want to integrate 

1) Jira to ServiceNow

2) Jira to SAP

3) Jira to SAP Fieldglass

4) Jira to Tricentis

For the above-mentioned 1 to 4 I want to know which type of connectors needed between the two applications. What are the scripts need to be run if required.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2023

Hi @Somasekhar Rao welcome to the Atlassian community.

Your query covers a whole lot of steps:

• Identify the data 
  • Choosing an integration method 
  • Configuring, testing and deploying the integration

You might have to refer the plugins official documentation and support teams for specific API's, system URL's etc.

Hi @G subramanyam  Good morning,

Please elaborate.

For my requirement I want to integrate 

1) Jira to ServiceNow

2) Jira to SAP

3) Jira to SAP Fieldglass

4) Jira to Tricentis

For the above-mentioned 1 to 4 I want to know which type of connectors needed between the two applications. What are the scripts need to be run if required.

Somasekhar Rao May 18, 2023

Any update on this

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2023

Not really.  No-one has yet defined what an "integration" would do, so no-one can give much advice.

What are you trying to do?

Somasekhar Rao May 27, 2023

I have Jira Server in Linux machine and I have database. In one of the reputed company maintain Operation in Jira with SAP, SAP Fieldglass, ServiceNow, and Tricentis. So we need to Integrate 

1) Jira to ServiceNow 2) Jira to SAP 3) Jira to SAP Fieldglass 4) Jira to Tricentis. For the above-mentioned 1 to 4 I want to know which type of connectors needed between the two applications. What are the scripts need to be run if required.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2023

Repeating the question does not tell us anything about what you want from "integration".

We can't help you unless you explain what you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events