Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to generate the count for all the comments I have resolved in a space in confluence?

Aishwarya Singh September 23, 2019

Hi,

I want to count all the comments I have resolved in a particular confluence space.

Please guide the steps.

Thanks,

Aishwarya

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

Hi @Aishwarya Singh 

Trying using the REST API.

This will give you the list of resolved comments.

CONFLUENCE-URL/rest/api/content/12345/child/comment?&expand=extensions.resolution&location=resolved

Also refer to the Confluence API Documentation

From the UI if you go to page's more details (3 dots on top right) there is an option of Resolved comments as well but it will be all the resolved comments. In case you just want your own comments try looking at the api above, you might be able to do that.

Ravi

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , Thanks for your answer. Where should I put the equation - 

CONFLUENCE-URL/rest/api/content/12345/child/comment?&expand=extensions.resolution&location=resolved

to see the resolved comments? 

Like Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ likes this
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

This is the REST end point. You would need to write your own script to consume it. To check it quickly paste it in the browser.

Okay thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events