I want to aggregate the table from different pages to summary page

Siva November 29, 2017

I am having two different page, each page has table of same header. In the summary page i want to merge the other two page table content as a aggregate table.

4 answers

1 vote
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2019

Hi Siva,

I have a solution for you. You can use the combination of the Table Excerpt Include and Table Transformer macros. Table Excerpt Include provides an ability to pull any tables from child pages, from specific pages, from pages by labels and more. Table Transformer merges all the tables in one.

1. Insert the Table Excerpt macro, set the Excerpt name parameter, and place the tables (or the macros outputting tables) within the macro body on every page.

2019-03-28_18h09_44.png

2. Add the Table Excerpt Include macro on the summary page, specify Excerpt name and select an appropriate Excerpt source.

2019-03-28_18h22_47.png

3. Wrap the Table Excerpt include macro in the Table Transformer macro, use the default presets or custom SQL queries to merge all the tables in one.

2019-03-28_18h11_16.png

2019-03-28_18h27_21.png

The macros are available only in Server and Data Center versions of the app for now.

0 votes
George Ivanov December 15, 2019

Hi Siva,

there is another macro that can help - SQL-Powered Table Transformer:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219300/sql-powered-table-transformer

0 votes
Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2019

I assume that you need the assistance of a User Macro or a third-party add-on.

The (commercial) projectdoc Toolbox provides macros to deal with tables. 

Here is a tip on how the projectdoc Toolbox allows to merge tables and lists: Merging Tables and Lists

You'll also find products by other vendors on the Atlassian Marketplace that are more focussed on uses case with tables. I would like to recommend to check out these specialized third-party solutions by other vendors, since the projectdoc Toolbox's main concern is the support of dynamic lists and transclusion. Use cases with tables are along these main features. Unfortunately I cannot recommend one particular product, since my simple use cases are fully covered by the Table Merger Macro

Biased alert: I'm one of the authors of the projectdoc Toolbox. The projectdoc Toolbox is available on the Marketplace for Confluence Server.

0 votes
Jivan Roquet November 20, 2018

Same problem here, Interested in a solution as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events