I need to revert to a prior version of a template but I am not able to locate the versions

daniel.rivera2 April 5, 2023

Hello,

I have a template that was recently converted to the new editing experience. The formatting of the new template is not to my liking but I am not able to revert back as I have not been able to locate the template page history. I am unsure if that's due to permissions within my org or if I'm not looking in the right location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Hi @daniel.rivera2,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Templates do not have a page history like pages do, so there is no option to revert changes to a template.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

There is a suggestion to have this feature added, CONFCLOUD-5876, that you can go and vote on. 

daniel.rivera2 April 5, 2023

Thank you Mikael! I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't find it. That's good to know! I will go vote on it and I hope to see this feature in the future. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events