cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to move a page from a user macro in a link

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2019

Hello,

I have a user macro where I define an url that the customer will click on to move the page to another parent (defined in the url).

I'm using this a href:

'<your-confluence-URL>/pages/movepage.action?pageId=<page-to-be-moved-pageId>&spaceKey=<target-space-key>&targetTitle=<target-title-of-parent-page>&position=append' \ 

Apparently, when clicking on the link, the user get the message that he is not allow to do it.

Do I need to declare some authorization ?

here is my td where the script reside:

{code}

<td style="border:none;padding-left:5px;padding-right:10px;"><h2>Cette page nécessite un nettoyage pour répondre aux normes</h2>
<h3>Cette page devrait être archivée.</h3>
#if($permissionHelper.canRemove($userAccessor.getUserIfAvailable($req.getRemoteUser()),$content))
<p>Merci de la <a href="$req.contextPath/pages/movepage.action?pageId=$content.getIdAsString()&spaceKey=$space.Key&targetTitle="_archive"&position=append">déplacer</a> en tapant <strong>'_archive'</strong> comme nouvelle page parent et de supprimer l'étiquette "to-archive".</p>

#end
</td>

{code}

Thanks for any help.

Michael

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events