It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I need help getting access to edit a page (restriction removal issue)

I am needing to update a page but it is currently restricted to two editors. I have viewing access, but not editing/changing access. One of the two editors is no longer employed with the organization, and the other editor is having trouble removing the restrictions. After being given the link to how to remove restriction/grant access, she is still not seeing an option for adding an editor and/or removing a restriction.

The page includes outdated contact information for my program, as well as several out-of-date resources. As the new Program Manager, I need access to the page to update program information, and the only person who has editing authorization is currently stumped on how to give me the access I need.

1 answer

They should be able to access the restrictions menu from the lock icon at the top of the page. Is this the link they received?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

67 views 3 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you