I'm trying to synchronize my Confluence calendar in Outlook using CalDev Synchronizer

Dan Chesler March 9, 2021

I'm trying to synchronize my Confluence calendar in Outlook using CalDev Synchronizer. I need two-way snychronization between Outlook and my calendars in Confluence Cloud.

In Confluence, I do not see the Subscribe to calendar box that asks for your calendar app. Then I tried adding the Confluence URL or the URL of the specific calendar. Neither URL work. Can you tell me what URL I should use in the CalDev Synchronizer profile? All test fail within the CalDev Synchronizer profile.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2021

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you join us. I first wanted to let you know that I removed your Cloud URL from your original post.  Note this forum is public and indexed by search engines.

Two-way sync between Team Calendars and Outlook requires CalDav support. Confluence Cloud does not have support for CalDav. The article you referenced is specifically for Confluence Server/Data Center, where we introduced CalDav support in 2018. The Cloud version of that page is available at Subscribe to Team Calendars from Microsoft Outlook

You can vote for this functionality in the ticket below. Note that you may find you have to login again before you can vote!

Should you find yourself on our Data Center documentation in the future, you can see if there's an applicable Cloud version by clicking Cloud at the top of the page:

2021-03-11 15.03.36.gif

I hope that helps, but do let me know if you have any further questions about this.

Take care,

Shannon

Dan Chesler March 11, 2021

Shannon,

Thank you for the explanation. 

Like Shannon S likes this
Kevin Taylor April 19, 2022

Sharron, 

Does the Cloud version of this feature require the company to have a Premium license to implement? 

Thanks,

Kevin

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events